LAND ENGINEERING - THE STORY SO FAR...
Over 15 years ago, the company Director, Ross McCall, identified a gap in the Victorian / Local Civil Construction Industry for a client-focused, diverse company that delivered first class service. It was with that ideal, two men, one truck and a bucketload of enthusiasm, that Land Engineering was born.
Since then the business has shown continuous growth each year, but the enthusiasm and desire have never wavered.
We provide services that cover the whole lifecycle of Civil Construction; from planning to all reinstatements and have the privilege of working alongside all top tier civil construction companies in the country, however, we are still proudly Victorian, and Mornington Peninsula based.
Our commitment and dedication to be at the highest level of quality, safety and environmental practices led us to be accredited with the International Organisation for Standardisation (ISO) in 2014.
Thank you for taking the time to learn more about Land Engineering; our team is always happy to discuss any queries that you may have regarding our services.
OUR REPUTATION IS YOUR GUARANTEE
- We will continue to be innovative in our work practices and thinking
- We will perform for our customers at the highest level of quality
- We will guarantee excellent standards of health and safety for all employees
- We will minimise the environmental impact in all areas of our business
- We will ensure strong business growth for our company through ongoing client referral
- We will maintain the highest level of professionalism, integrity, honesty, and fairness in our relationships with our suppliers, sub-contractors, associates, and customers
- We will provide leadership, training, and guidance to our employees to ensure the continuing development of their skills and capabilities
- We will embrace continuous improvement and pursue technical and professional excellence in all our activities
- We will encourage all employees to show leadership in their everyday tasks
INTERNATIONAL ORGANISATION FOR STANDARDISATION (ISO)
- AS/NZS 4801:2001 – Occupational health and safety management systems
- ISO 9001:2015 – Quality management systems
- ISO 14001:2015 – Environmental management systems
MELBOURNE RETAIL WATER AGENCIES (MRWA)
- SC1 – Reticulation/Branch Sewer ≤ DN 280 or ≤ 5m in depth
SC2 – Branch/Main Sewers >DN 280 or Reticulation >5m in depth
SC3 – Reticulation Pressure Pipelines in Sewerage Systems <DN300 (Not Rising Main)
SC4 – Sewerage Pumping Station (Prefabricated) & Sewer Rising Main
SC5 – Sewerage Pumping Station (Cast-In Situ) & Sewer Rising Main
SC7 – Any Works Undertaken on Live Sewer Assets
- WC1 – Reticulation Water Mains ≤DN 280
WC2 – Distribution Water Mains >DN 300
WC3 – Water Supply Pumping Station & Pressure Control System
WC6 – Steel Pipelines
- R1 – Risk Overlay – Ground Conditions
MEET OUR DIRECTOR & HR MANAGER
Check in regularly to meet more of our team….
Ross oversees the company’s operations to ensure that goals are met in a timely fashion by efficiently and effectively managing personnel and resources. Ross has excellent multi-tasking and leadership skills, as well as a thorough knowledge of the water and sewer industry. More than 20 years’ experience in the water and wastewater industry in his native Scotland and adopted Australia; has seen Ross’ passion lean towards the safety, quality and protection of the environment in all of Land Engineering’s endeavours. Outside of work Ross enjoys sailing, snorkelling and has recently got back in the squash court.
Sally has a strong Human Resource Generalist background with over 20 years’ experience in the areas of Manufacturing, Equipment Hire and Construction. Sally joined Land Engineering in June 2014 she is able to provide strong support to the Managing Director and Leadership team. She ensures business outcomes are met through effective and innovative solutions that make successful delivery of the company’s business strategies and provides strategic advice, direction and planning on all HR and business matters. Sally has a degree in Business Management. Her passion is to see all employees succeed and the business prosper. Sally likes to socialise with friends and family whilst enjoying good food and wine.