WELCOME TO LAND ENGINEERING’S CONTRACTOR HEALTH, SAFETY AND ENVIRONMENT (HSE) INDUCTION.
This induction aims to provide Contractors with an overview of Land Engineering’s procedures and general information on how HSE is to be managed on site.
Every Contract company, Contractor and Sub-Contractor, and Labour Hire worker must have successfully completed this induction before being allowed to enter Land Engineering sites and must follow all Land Engineering rules whilst on our sites.
You are required to read the information carefully.
The induction is valid for a period of 36 months, after which you will need to be re-inducted.
– STEP ONE –
LAND ENGINEERING CONTRACTOR GENERAL HSE INDUCTION BOOKLET
Please ensure you read the Land Engineering Contractor General HSE Induction Booklet thoroughly before beginning the questionnaire (Step 2).
– STEP TWO –
CONTRACTOR INDUCTION QUESTIONNAIRE
IMPORTANT, PLEASE NOTE BEFORE BEGINNING THE QUESTIONNAIRE:
• Ensure you have read the Land Engineering Contractor General HSE Induction Booklet before beginning this questionnaire (Step 1)
• Inductions are a Legal Requirement Under OHS Legislation
• A COVID-19 double vaccination, or medical exception, is required on all Construction sites. Please ensure you provide details of your COVID status when arriving on site.
• Your signature indicates your acceptance and understanding of the information provided
• Form Submit Button will not appear at the end of the questionnaire unless all questions have been answered correctly
• The following items are required to be uploaded at the end of the Questionnaire below
> Construction Induction Card - Mandatory
> High Risk Work Licence
> Any applicable licences and/or tickets