Westernport Highway Sewerage Pumping Station and Rising Main
To cater for future growth in the Cranbourne South area and to ensure on going reliability of the sewerage network, approximately 5 km of sewer rising main in Devon Meadows, along Craig Road, Browns Road, Devon Road, South Gippsland Hwy, Ballarto Road and Adrian Street was constructed with two new sewer pump stations installed; one on Browns Road and one on South Gippsland Hwy.
Comdain Infrastructures on behalf of the Principal Contractor Cranbourne East Business Park accepted Land Engineering to install and construct the South Gippsland Highway Sewer Pump Station.
Westernport Highway, Cranbourne
– Sewer manholes 1200 & 1500 mm (up to 8m deep) Construction
– landing & ladder installation
– Vacuum testing to manholes.
– Installation of DN315, PE100 (1 km)
– Pump Station Wet Well & Storage Tank Installation
– Pumps, Valves & Fittings Installation
– Gravity Sewer DN 400 mm GRP Installation – Testing & Commissioning
South East Water
SC2, SC3, SC4, SC5, SC7, R11, R1